He's my hero as well, look out @Cloned.

Hot dog necklaces/collars should become a thing in the real world

Agreed but also disagreed.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
I had to open the image in paint and save it as a .jpg in order to get it to upload. Only drawback is that I lost the transparency, and now the file has a white background. Anybody else know of a solution for this problem?

BTW terrific job on the avatars. I love this Yamamoto one to death (though they're all amazing)!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I had to open the image in paint and save it as a .jpg in order to get it to upload. Only drawback is that I lost the transparency, and now the file has a white background. Anybody else know of a solution for this problem?

BTW terrific job on the avatars. I love this Yamamoto one to death (though they're all amazing)!

The Supergirl one worked for me as a png.

Just sayin' ;)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's true it is fake news. Cloned clearly wanted Supergirl and your daughter. Of course, all Cloned got was a broken heart with Supergirl and a rejection notice on his application to date your daughter. Almost sounds like it could be a country song....a Brett Kissel country song.

Apparently his daughter IS Supergirl's secret identity. Or at least a look-alike. :laugh:

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Apparently his daughter IS Supergirl's secret identity. Or at least a look-alike. :laugh:

Are you trying to tell me 5 mins 4 ftg is from Krypton? I had no idea Krypton had such good wi-fi. Also aren't Kryptonians supposed to be more...you know....evolved?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Are you trying to tell me 5 mins 4 ftg is from Krypton? I had no idea Krypton had such good wi-fi. Also aren't Kryptonians supposed to be more...you know....evolved?

Krypton was destroyed generations ago and Supergirl was adopted by humans on Earth. :faq:

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad