Playoff Avatars | “Win it for Colby” | thanks to Wen22

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
As usual around these parts top drawer.... Thank you @Wen22 !

I mean if you ever have time and there not limited to roster players I would love one of good ol GWG.

Reactions: Wen22

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
Starfish Russell is hilarious lol. One where kosko doesnt fit into the picture frame because he's so freakishly tall would be funny too :laugh:

And one with just the top of Yamamoto’s hair. :laugh:

Short Yams.png
Tall Kost.png

My goal in life was to have a stickied thread, with my name in the title, on HFboards. I can die happy now :laugh:

Last edited:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
What do you guys think about having an Emily Cave avatar? Show her that we support her in the toughest time of her life.

Maybe it can be done in gif form if someone as the talent/patience/time.

Flashing from from the avatars Wen22 has graciously given to us, then to something honoring/tributing Emily.

Or am I going offside with that thought

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Anyone else having trouble getting the avatar to work with the transparent background? When I save the .png file to my computer it says it's corrupted and won't let me upload to HF. :huh:

I see some people have it working and others have it with a white background.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Anyone else having trouble getting the avatar to work with the transparent background? When I save the .png file to my computer it says it's corrupted and won't let me upload to HF. :huh:

I uploaded mine to paint and used the settings to adjust the file size/pixels and resaved it from paint. Then uploaded the new file

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad