Line Combos: Playoff Avatar Request Thread

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
I would like one also with Spezza to give us good karma going forward.

Pundits say "Possibility of being swept" I say "Lets make this series interesting"

Please and thank you!

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Can I get a pageau one..

Experts say... Send him back to Junior

I say 2nd line playoff warrior

something along those lines.. I suck at ideas lmao

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
So the Rangers are down 3-0. I'm done with them and their lethargic efforts and quite frankly ready to move on, for now anyway, to a hockey team.

Now if you will have me, and consider this my application, I would like to put all my support on the Ottawa Senators. To do so I will need an avatar. I was thinking something around Weircioch because he's my favorite. If it must say bandwagon on it, I'm cool with that, but I humbly request that we not include the Rangers in any way like many bandwagon avy's do. I just need some time away from them right now for my mental well-being.

If everyone's ok with all this we can get started on the avatar and I'll see you tomorrow.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I didn't realize there were requests. I will try to get to these tomorrow unless someone else steps in.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
If you are willing and able, I'd love to switch er up

Experts say: The Walrus was Paul
Paul-McCartney.jpg

Paul McClean says: GOO GOO G'JOOB

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
So the Rangers are down 3-0. I'm done with them and their lethargic efforts and quite frankly ready to move on, for now anyway, to a hockey team.

Now if you will have me, and consider this my application, I would like to put all my support on the Ottawa Senators. To do so I will need an avatar. I was thinking something around Weircioch because he's my favorite. If it must say bandwagon on it, I'm cool with that, but I humbly request that we not include the Rangers in any way like many bandwagon avy's do. I just need some time away from them right now for my mental well-being.

If everyone's ok with all this we can get started on the avatar and I'll see you tomorrow.

You need to come up with the lines and then maybe one of the avatar makers can help you out. I can't think of any clever things about Weircioch though...

Perhaps something related to his injury and his point production this year?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
You need to come up with the lines and then maybe one of the avatar makers can help you out. I can't think of any clever things about Weircioch though...

Perhaps something related to his injury and his point production this year?

pundits say weircrotch
i say weirthroat?

pundits say weircioch
i say wierclutch

i think i'm trying too hard.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

What a bandwagoner, giving up on your team... Embarrassing

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010

Not sure how possible this is but for you:

Pundits say "give up"

I say "trade up"

Bandwagon 2013

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Not rude, I am just wondering about an update....

If you would've taken the time to read up on the last few posts, you would've known Super Six and Golden are going to be working on requests today/tonight when they have the time.

You're going to have to wait just like everyone else.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I got it! Scratch the Wiercioch I got something more fitting.

Pundit says: "Needs a better team"

lundqvist.JPG

I say I just found one.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
If you would've taken the time to read up on the last few posts, you would've known Super Six and Golden are going to be working on requests today/tonight when they have the time.

You're going to have to wait just like everyone else.

Didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out. And that's very fair. I'll look forward to getting it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->