Playoff Avatar Ideas

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Maybe you don't need the "we're coming for your nuts" to be so large, so you don't need so many frames for it?

Look at @BigT2002 's avatar above, the text can be pretty small and still pretty legible.

Frame 1: "We're coming for your..." (maybe give this one the same background as the logo has?)
Frame 2: Acorn
Frame 3: Squirrelified Name (again, maybe give this the same background as the logo has?)
Frame 4: Squirrel of choice
Frame 5: Stanley Nut Playoffs

It was a stylistic choice. But no worries, I can probably fit your suggestion within the limits and will try to come up with something "workable" within the next few measurements of time.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It was a stylistic choice. But no worries, I can probably fit your suggestion within the limits and will try to come up with something "workable" within the next few measurements of time.
Like I said, if you can drop in the squirrelified name in the frame with the squirrel, that could still work with your stylistic choice too. ;)

Like... have the squirrel image, then in drops the name onto the squirrel image, after everyone has a quick glance at it. (if possible)

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
The font is too large, it's a bit of a mess, et cetera. Anyway, this is but a quick, hasty sketch. If you're worried about the image size, don't. Avatars are shown at 96x96 anyway, so as long as we are at or (ideally) above that, it's all dandy like cotton candy. Anyway, should I continue working on this, or maybe narrow it down to just the squirrel's eyes with larger black bars that have the name on it? (Also, worked on some frame timings; I think it works better now).

f16f858f857c5f4944bd80746fff262a.gif

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The font is too large, it's a bit of a mess, et cetera. Anyway, this is but a quick, hasty sketch. If you're worried about the image size, don't. Avatars are shown at 96x96 anyway, so as long as we are at or (ideally) above that, it's all dandy like cotton candy. Anyway, should I continue working on this, or maybe narrow it down to just the squirrel's eyes with larger black bars that have the name on it? (Also, worked on some frame timings; I think it works better now).

Winner winner chicken dinner!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

When you're ready to take avatar requests, feel free to start a new thread and post all the avatars created in the OP so others can pick and choose from them as well.

Also - thanks for doing this! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad