Or
tom-wilson-puppies.jpg

Or

1ov9669sqhxy.jpg
And then the last frame:

1OdP.gif

Reactions: kicksavedave

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Well could do something indirectly Wilson like something around rag dolling in general.

Random ran across Chara ragdoling McCabe.

6Z8iZIl.gif

Reactions: Calicaps

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I will post a poll tomorrow sometime. Get your ideas and reactions in today. Also, it appears that our old avatar master, @TheDeadlyPookGas, isn't active on HF anymore.

Do we have any new folks here with the necessary skillz?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Maybe super heros? IDK
Wison can be Godzilla
Ovie Superman
Kuzy the Joker or Crack guy from Dave

Lots to pick from even could go all bad guys

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Maybe super heros? IDK
Wison can be Godzilla
Ovie Superman
Kuzy the Joker or Crack guy from Dave

Lots to pick from even could go all bad guys

Superheroes seems really played out but supervillains might be the next step up from the Scooby Doo villains

We still need a gifmaster since pook left

Reactions: Calicaps

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
I really like the MSPAINT troll faces wearing jerseys.

then have a frame saying “Ackshually...” with the Caps logo

next frame on a red field:

some Internet lawyer line like

“He hit him in the shoulder blade.”
or
“He’s the greatest goal scorer of all time.”
or
“He’s the best Czech goalie.”
or
“He likes it better in DC than Boston.”
or
“He lives rent free in all your heads, and is way better than Crosby.”

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Could do Breaking Bad memes, like He cant keep keep getting away it’s this! with HF boards written on Aaron Paul’s forehead, the stacks of money with various fine references, Kuzy and Samsonov as the twins and the picture of Heisenberg is like a picture of a mound of coke or covid, Parros as Gus Fring saying that will be $5000 for chicken

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Have to be careful about recency, tho. This NYR shit will be forgotten in a few weeks and some other thing will dominate the discussion. Then we'll be saddled with snipes that make us look petty and dated.

I'm not saying take the high road. Perish that anemic thought. But let's do something that applies from start to finish.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Have to be careful about recency, tho. This NYR shit will be forgotten in a few weeks and some other thing will dominate the discussion. Then we'll be saddled with snipes that make us look petty and dated.

I'm not saying take the high road. Perish that anemic thought. But let's do something that applies from start to finish.
this is all a good point. what about the godzilla/big monsters theme, but rather than NY (or maybe, rather than just NY) we had different cities--the playoff team cities??

Reactions: g00n

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The MSPaint idea fits the Caps board aesthetic in a lot of ways, although I don't know if that poster is up for creating more or not. Might want to vet that aspect first or decide who will.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
The MSPaint idea fits the Caps board aesthetic in a lot of ways, although I don't know if that poster is up for creating more or not. Might want to vet that aspect first or decide who will.
Ah... maybe I'll add it to the poll and if it makes even the top 3 we can explore further. Can you remind me what it was or link to the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad