WWE: Playlist: Best Daniel Bryan Crowd Reactions

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That December Raw pop might be the best. They just hijacked the whole show at a time the company really didn't want much to do with DB anywhere near a main event level.

It was the first seed in creating his final push.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Man it's weird seeing Bryan with Rey, Khali, Christian, and Punk all gone plus Miz, Henry, Booker, Bret, and Del Rio shoved down the ladder.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The steel cage moment was the loudest crowd I think I've ever heard. I've been a fan since I was a kid and Summerslam 93. I swear I've never seen a crowd become part of the scene as much as I did that night. The moment was made because of the crowd and everything was perfect.

The second question should be - What takeover moment was the biggest regarding Daniel Bryan? Royal Rumble 2014, The attempted Cena/Orton segment, or Royal Rumble 2015?

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
That crowd with him turning against the Wyatts was my favorite. When he goes for the slow Yes build up chant before delivering the running knee, you could hear a pin drop between each yes. It's the only time I can ever think of hearing a crowd that big in that kind of unison.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The steel cage moment happened in Providence. Regret not being there. I was there the night Austin returned to help the WWE and stunned everyone and that place went ape ****, but this may have topped that.

They now play the cage moment at PC Friars games when the Friars hit a big three point shot.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Little apples/oranges. People absolutely went nuts for Austin. People were jumping... it was awesome.

I've never heard a crowd feel a moment and begin cheering it apropriately. DB slowly goes up to Yes and the crowd goes fast... then recognizes ALL AT THE SAME TIME it's a slow "Yes" and start doing it correctly. I mean... wtf? :laugh: It was never done before until that moment. How did it all just fit in? That is just insanely cool. The "yes" chants... the "no" chants. The "Daniel Bryan" chants. You couldn't script the chants to fit in any better.

Definitely one of the coolest moments of crowd reactions.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Daniel Bryan controlled 10k people on that night in unison. You could hear a pin drop when his arms were down because he had the crowd in the palm of his hands.

What a performer.

I'm going to miss him so much :(

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I remember how mad we all were when we got wind that Kane and Bryan were gonna be a team. Who would've guessed it would've turned out so amazingly?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I remember how mad we all were when we got wind that Kane and Bryan were gonna be a team. Who would've guessed it would've turned out so amazingly?

I don't remember that at all. Then again, that was back when kane was in great shape as opposed to now and people didn't want to launch him into jupiter before he interferes in another match in a suit.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don't remember that at all. Then again, that was back when kane was in great shape as opposed to now and people didn't want to launch him into jupiter before he interferes in another match in a suit.

It was a deal just because plenty thought DB was ready for a singles push to the top then and he was but it wasn't to be at that point.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Yeah as PF said, it wasn't really a slight on Kane - we just all thought Bryan was better than the crappy tag division at the time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That tag division was pretty great.

Team Hell No
Rhodes Scholars
Real Americans
Mysterio and Cara
Kofi and Truth
The Shield

And I'm surely forgetting others.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The tag division was in transition. Kofi and Truth pretty much disbanded as a tag team after dropping the titles to Hell No. Real Americans didn't really form and tag up until around when Hell No was breaking up.

The good thing about Hell No besides the great story told about the two is how they were a pretty big part to putting over the Shield.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad