Playerunknown's battleground

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
The first monthly patch is out!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/646673219748632258
This week we roll out our first monthly patch. This patch will the first of many to address performance, fix bugs and add new content to the game. I must stress that we will not be able to fix all performance issues with a single patch. For this patch, we focused on stabilizing performance for all users, trying to ensure there would be less FPS drops, and improve performance for those with lower spec systems. Optimizing the game will take us time, and will continue all through early access, so please have patience while we work to improve the game experience for all players.

There are honestly too many things to list, so I recommend reading that. New gun, new vehicle, new scope, many bugs fixed, minor annoying things/features adjusted, new features, etc.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
The gaming world is acting like this battle royale concept is new. Did y'all forget about SOCOM!? That franchise died because of respawn garbage like CoD.

SOCOM 2 is the greatest game of all time. Period. No chance to debate that.

Great to see this genre getting revived. It's gonna take ovet the gaming world LIKE IT SHOULD. Time for these ADD shooters to die.

We're back!

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
The gaming world is acting like this battle royale concept is new. Did y'all forget about SOCOM!? That franchise died because of respawn garbage like CoD.

SOCOM 2 is the greatest game of all time. Period. No chance to debate that.

Great to see this genre getting revived. It's gonna take ovet the gaming world LIKE IT SHOULD. Time for these ADD shooters to die.

We're back!

PUB and SOCOM are nothing alike and SOCOM isn't even a battle royale game, what are you on about?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Oh man, just finished #2 with 3 kills (2 of them in top 5), I couldn't find the last one and died outside the zone. I was so close to my first win!

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Wahooo!! Just won my first game as a squad! I got killed early because I got cornered by 2 other squads (I dropped far from my team) but still managed to kill 3 of the 6.

My teammates were very lucky with the circles and their position tho.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Finally bought this game. No regrets at all. Played 5 hours today with a friend and we won twice. So much fun. I'm going to sink so many hours on this game.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Playing squad last night, 2 of my friends die, 10 ppl left and were basically just in this field with a few hills, a car is driving right at me and my friend but misses us and crashes into a rock. Car explodes, instant 4 people dead. Haven't laughed that hard at something in a video game in awhile

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Finally bought this last night. Never been a PC gamer, so I've never used a mouse and keyboard in my life. So I'm pretty bad currently. I struggle with some of the controls still, and I died a couple of times before I could find a gun. Might try to play a bunch this weekend just to get used to everything. I've watched a decent amount of streaming to know general strategy and everything at least.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
My friends convinced me to pick this up the other day.

Been pretty frustrating to start. Feels like every game is 10 minutes of looting and then dying to someone I can't see haha.

I can definitely see the potential for fun once I get a little better though.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
The infamous Chicken dinner with no kill. Neither Jee (DeuxiemeJumeau) killed anyone...

gwHRv3v.jpg

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Woo. Got my first two kills.

My roommate who I was duoing with crashed when there was nine left. I managed to hide behind a tree until there were five left then got flanked by someone coming late from outside the zone haha.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Oh man I just made it final 2 in a game where my random squad all jumped out of the plane in a different place and got killed very early. I fought against a team of 2 at the end and managed to knock one down but the other got me. Was damn tense. Would've been incredible if I won it.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I absolutely cannot wait for first person only mode. I'm sick of dying to third person camera abuse. I don't understand why hardcore games like this that relies so much on strategy gives you a third person camera.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I absolutely cannot wait for first person only mode. I'm sick of dying to third person camera abuse. I don't understand why hardcore games like this that relies so much on strategy gives you a third person camera.

You know you can do it too, right?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
They're making servers where EVERYONE is first person.

I'll still play the current way as I just prefer 3rd person.

I just don't see why people want to make this Survival CoD. I guess to each their own and if the servers will be separate, then sure. I'll keep playing third person as well.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Will only be playing third person, don't see a reason to play first person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad