Players Who Won't Go Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Winner.

I didn't even believe you, I had to google it. Eric Boulton somehow played in the NHL this season. If you told me he hadn't played in the league since like 2008 I would have believed you.

Almost every other answer in this thread is terrible, by the way.

Hahaha oh man, has a career 4th-liner/13th forward ever played for this long?

hagelin1381

Mar 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
I thought Kelly was a good bottom six guy a decade ago and as recently as about five years ago. Now he's just... there.

Never been a Neil fan.

Yeah Neil has never been very good at all.. Not sure how he played 1000 games.. Kelly was a good bottom sixer.. Wheels fell off towards the end of his time with the Bruins, he's only gotten worse since, brutal to watch

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
He had quite the year, but I am still impressed by Lee Stempniak's longevity 10 teams later. Same with Dominic Moore (Also 10 teams in).

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
He had quite the year, but I am still impressed by Lee Stempniak's longevity 10 teams later. Same with Dominic Moore (Also 10 teams in).

Finally gets a two year deal. Might be picked by Vegas haha.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Dan Girardi.

It just blows my mind that they haven't bought him out. Every off-season I keep thinking the buyout is coming but nope.

And yes HE IS THAT BAD.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Thorburn on the Jets has played 750 career games :help:

Actually the Jets have a habit of keeping around bad bottom sixers that other teams would send to the AHL (Wright, Peluso, Tangradi, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad