NBA Players who are currently ringless but you'd love to see finish their career with one

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Typical offseason thread and the question/post is self-explanatory.

IMO, players like Lillard, CJ, Demar, and Conley are all guys I'd love to see win at least one ring by the time their careers are over. All of them were very loyal players to the teams that they started with and are overall, very good people. D-Rose and Blake Griffin winning rings would make my 2011 self very happy as well.

In terms of who I don't want winning a ring, I'd put Boogie and Melo on top of that list lol

Last edited:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Mike Conley is probably the only one. I wouldn't be upset if Kemba did as well but man I just can't root for the Celtics.

Guys like Westbrook, Harden, AD, CP3, and Cousins. can kick rocks for all I care.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
DD for all he did for Toronto. I love how last season went but I'll always wish to see Derozen in a Toronto championship parade.

Reactions: Hadoop

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Personally, I couldn't care less if any of them win

They're making millions of dollars to live out their lifelong dream of playing in the NBA

Aren't their lives good enough as is?

Jealous much? Their dream is to also win. If you dislike how much they make don’t watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad