7. Lehkonen
8. Juulsen
9. Price
10. Danault

Reactions: Frankc

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
For me.. other than seeing if Scherbak can get into the top 6 and hope to see Hudon given a chance at center, I look forward to see what Jake Evans will be doing against a higher competition level. And I'm also very intrigued by Movavcik and Sklenicka.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
1. Domi
2. Drouin
3. Scherbak
4. Hudon
5. Armia
6. Mete
7. Lehkonen
8. Juulsen
9. Price
10. Danault

On a team where several of the most exciting and talented players have been jettisoned, you come up with a list of 10 players? How about 20 while you're at it.

Nothing to see here. Team needs an overhaul. More power to you if you enjoy following this sad sack collection.
puke.gif

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Gonna include a couple of prospects...

1. Kotkaniemi: Let's see a real jump in his game this year.
2. Drouin: Can he take anything from the last 10-15 games of the season?
3. Price: Is he anything close to what he used to be? If not we could be in trouble long term.
4. Poheling: Like Kotka I want to see a real jump in his play. Dominate at the WJC's.
5. Jack Hughes: Duh
6. Domi: Probably the biggest addition. I think he will be a fan favourite. I can see him scoring 10-15 and having 35 assists.
7. Scherbak: Hope he gets a chance.
8. Mete: Need to see more offense either in the nhl or ahl
9. Petry/Byron: for the same reason trade bait
10. This board: how long until it cracks?

Reactions: donghabs98

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
On a team where several of the most exciting and talented players have been jettisoned, you come up with a list of 10 players? How about 20 while you're at it.

Nothing to see here. Team needs an overhaul. More power to you if you enjoy following this sad sack collection.
puke.gif

Pardon me for being excited to watch the progression of the young players...

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
Hudon hes gonna have a big season i think
If Julien got a brain over the summer maybe he'll give Hudon a chance. I feel like you, if Hudon plays he'll have a nice season IMO. Please (Julien) try him center like in laval he was pretty good and im sure he can do good in the big league aswell.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
lol.

Domi because he's the new guy? But that'll last a few preseason games, not more. The rest of what we have are known commodities. Bergevin has done a terrific job killing any enthousiast any fan could have with this team. There absolutely is nothing to look forward to.

I guess I hope Juulsen and Mete will progress... but I'm not going to waste a gym workout to witness it.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Allso... all of this enthousiasm about Scherbak. People are about to be pretty damn disappointed. The inconsistency is strong in this one. I don't even think he makes it past X-Mas in Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->