Players on the Leafs you DISLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Where's the "no one" option?

So much paranoia around here. It's okay to admit you're not crazy about every player on the team. If you love every player then this is probably the wrong thread for you.

Love is such a strong word, but dislike is pretty strong too. It doesn't have to be one or the other, there is such thing as a happy medium.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
There isn't one player I dislike. Sometimes I want a player traded because I don't like their performance, but at least at the moment I don't dislike anyone all that much.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
Where's the "no one" option?

Love is such a strong word, but dislike is pretty strong too. It doesn't have to be one or the other, there is such thing as a happy medium.

Agreed and point taken. Love was too strong a word to use there.

LostGreyhound

Aug 16, 2011
see name
I'm the idiot who voted Kessel. Honestly, it just seems like he's only giving 70% most of the time. I just wonder how much better he'd be with a 90%-100% effort more often.

BayStreetBullies*

I'm the idiot who voted Kessel. Honestly, it just seems like he's only giving 70% most of the time. I just wonder how much better he'd be with a 90%-100% effort more often.

I thought this myth was shot down a long time ago?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Stupid thread.

Not surprised at the poster who created it.

Just going to get countless Habs and Sens posters voting.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
This is the first time in a while where there isn't a player on the roster I dislike. Go Leafs Go!

hockeyfanz*

starting to dislike Gardiner. Guy is constantly making bad decisions. On top of that he thinks he's a God

Not sure if its Gardiner who thinks he's a God...or the fanbase and media who have overhyped this guy from day 1. Not saying he isn't good but jeez...Toronto sure has a way of propping up players who have proven nothing, or propping up average players to God-like status.
If Gardiner thinks he is a God its because he has been reading this board and the newspapers/media outlets.

Knee Lander

Sep 16, 2013
For the first time in over 20 years, I can honestly say there's not one player I dislike. No Mike Craig's, no Rob Pearson's, no Aki Bergs, no Raycrofts or Toskalas... Happy as I could be with the personnel.

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
18 dumb witted people have a dislike for Paul Ranger.

The same Paul Ranger that was out of hockey for 4 years

The same Paul Ranger who has only played in 4 NHL games since returning after 4 years

The same Paul Ranger who despite his "poor" play so far is a positive player.

The same Paul Ranger who was "scouted" by 20 teams/GM's in the offseason.

The same Paul Ranger who wanted to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Give this guy a break will you? He will be fine for the majority of the season and a Veteran that we absolutely need on the blue line.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Only Leafs fans....

ONLY Leafs fans...

Then we act surprised when people view us as the worst fanbase in the league.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I don't dislike anyone, so I voted for the people who annoy me. Kadri, Lupul, Gardiner, Bolland, Clarkson, Kulemin, Reimer, Neuf, Gunnar, and Raymond

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
18 dumb witted people have a dislike for Paul Ranger.

The same Paul Ranger that was out of hockey for 4 years

The same Paul Ranger who has only played in 4 NHL games since returning after 4 years

The same Paul Ranger who despite his "poor" play so far is a positive player.

The same Paul Ranger who was "scouted" by 20 teams/GM's in the offseason.

The same Paul Ranger who wanted to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Give this guy a break will you? He will be fine for the majority of the season and a Veteran that we absolutely need on the blue line.

The same Paul Ranger who shouldn't be playing on an NHL team trying to establish themselves as genuine playoff contenders.

The same Paul Ranger who is experiment 2.0 after the failed Matthew Lombardi experiment.

The same Paul Ranger who has had a horrendous 4 games, but could easily turn it around, at which point opinions would change.

The same Paul Ranger who WASN'T SCOUTED BY 20 GMs this year, otherwise he wouldn't have received such a base-level contract (dictionary.com - leverage).

Sometimes I wonder whether fans really understand how to be fan - you are allowed to criticize a player's poor performances. He's sucked. So many are criticizing. I fail to see the problem.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
honestly we've gotten rid of all the crap that has plagues the roster in recent years.

who's left not to like? I dunno, maybe guys like Fraser and McLaren, the only guys left that fit the "useless plugs on guaranteed contracts" label anymore.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
honestly we've gotten rid of all the crap that has plagues the roster in recent years.

who's left not to like? I dunno, maybe guys like Fraser and McLaren, the only guys left that fit the "useless plugs on guaranteed contracts" label anymore.

If you think Mark Fraser is a useless plug.... :facepalm:

In the 2 games he hasn't played:

vs Ottawa - Gave up 4 goals.

vs Colorado - We sucked.

He's a limited player, but he plays a key role for us.

Mar 26, 2010
Ranger - The worst one! Has to go. When Fraser comes back, Reilly needs to stay and Ranger needs to go.

Bodie

Ashton

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Gang, honestly, this thread & its premise is just an Invitation to a Burning Man Flamefest. Its just not going to be pretty...

Closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->