PGDT-Poll: Players of the Game Are? | Isles @ Jets (Lee, Grabner, Strome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

original islander

Oct 12, 2011
Kids Strome and Lee played well again. Cappy putting them in the right spots. Great pass by Cal to Grabs. Also voted for Hamonic and Nillson. All in all team playing well without JT. Hopefully the goaltending keeps up.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I gave it to the three goal scorers. I thought Hamonic had a good game but he and CdH botched one goal, and Clutter and Martin had a good game. CMac has really woken up after Halmo debuted.

Boulton also deserves some love - broke his hand on nimrod's head.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Gremlin was all over the ice the whole game. He is our nuclear weapon, can launch at any time.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Boulton getting no love. He's been one of our better forwards since play restarted. He might have broken his hand last night. I hope he's ok, he's been good for us.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Boulton getting no love. He's been one of our better forwards since play restarted. He might have broken his hand last night. I hope he's ok, he's been good for us.

That would be a bad injury, he & Martin are the only fighters and Bolts is really the only heavyweight. Don't need some goon on another team taking liberties with our players. Always liked Bolts, I want him on this team next year--fills a key role that really nobody else at this point can fill.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
That would be a bad injury, he & Martin are the only fighters and Bolts is really the only heavyweight. Don't need some goon on another team taking liberties with our players. Always liked Bolts, I want him on this team next year--fills a key role that really nobody else at this point can fill.

From what was said about him by the broadcast team, ZERO complaints for him and a good team soldier. The guy spends 3/4 of the season in the press box and comes out to play hard when he does suit up. He is what he is, a 4th line enforcer. I have been surprised at his ability to actually be a hockey player and not just a face puncher. I've been high on him since he first signed with us, I hope we re-sign him again for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad