Players most likely to be traded

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
We all knew for months that Bishop had a good chance of being traded. Now that he is gone, and Conacher is here, who do you think has a good chance of being moved? (Whether at the draft or next season)

I would say Regin or Da Costa.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
The rights to sign Gonchar if he can't reach an extension or Regin.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Regin will probably walk.

I could see the Senators packaging Da Costa, their first round pick, and another potentially substantial prospect (Puempel, Noesen) for ONE more impact top 6 player.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Regin will probably walk.

I could see the Senators packaging Da Costa, their first round pick, and another potentially substantial prospect (Puempel, Noesen) for ONE more impact top 6 player.

Or to move up 5-15 picks in the draft. But in that case i think we would include Puempel unless we are moving up into the top 7 which is highly unlikely.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I'd echo Da Costa too, most upside for a guy who likely won't have a future on the big club. I'm not certain what type of return we'd get, but it should be more than peanuts. Unless it's a lot of peanuts. Then we should take it.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I'd think Murray tried to trade Regin but didn't get the return he was looking for

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I'd think Murray tried to trade Regin but didn't get the return he was looking for

I wonder how he's valued internally these days. I'm not convinced that he's entirely a bust prospect yet, but certainly the rest of the league wouldn't think much of him these days.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
I wonder how he's valued internally these days. I'm not convinced that he's entirely a bust prospect yet, but certainly the rest of the league wouldn't think much of him these days.

He's going to get another shot in the NHL, but no one is going to trade for him.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
We have the assets and cap space to pull off a big trade in the summer. Loui Eriksson/Bobby Ryan

Noesen/Puempel/Stone/Boro-cop/Prince/Pageau/Da Costa/1st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad