Players career wins record

brentfrumpel

Sep 30, 2006
Long time lurker here, not sure if this is the correct place for this thread so mods feel free to move it.

Inspired by the "the team that gave the Gretzky led oilers their worst defeat" thread I have a couple of questions. Thinking about how the oilers went on a 1-5 record when Gretzky was out of the line up

Is there anywhere to find a list of players who have the most career wins? I know this is generally a goalie stat but was curious to see if there was anything for forwards or dmen

Also does anyone have any stats with a players career team record when a player is in the lineup vs out of the lineup (similar to the Gretzky stat above but over an entire career?)

Thanks in advance
Brent Frumpel

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
That is an interesting question...

I have to think Gordie Howe or Beliveau or H.Richard or Robinson or Messier or Bourque would have the most 'wins' of skaters... don't know....

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Just by looking at regular season totals, seems like Henri Richard quite often missed few games. But during his career in the Habs they accumulated 816 wins.

During Howe's career in the Red Wings, they accumulated 804 wins.

During Gretzky's career the teams he played for accumulated 408 wins for Oilers, 293 wins for Kings (although Gretzky didn't play the entire season in his last Kings season), 96 wins for the Rangers. Combined for 797 wins.

During Chelios career the teams he played for accumulated 296 wins for the Habs, 328 wins for the Hawks, 457 for the Wings for combined of 1081 wins but Chelios missed a lot of games in that time.

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia
Long time lurker here, not sure if this is the correct place for this thread so mods feel free to move it.

Inspired by the "the team that gave the Gretzky led oilers their worst defeat" thread I have a couple of questions. Thinking about how the oilers went on a 1-5 record when Gretzky was out of the line up

Is there anywhere to find a list of players who have the most career wins? I know this is generally a goalie stat but was curious to see if there was anything for forwards or dmen

Also does anyone have any stats with a players career team record when a player is in the lineup vs out of the lineup (similar to the Gretzky stat above but over an entire career?)

Thanks in advance
Brent Frumpel

Players, Best and Worst "Total Regular Season W-L Dif."

Robert Gordon Orr

Dec 3, 2009
1. Lidström (937)
2. Chelios (894)
3. Stevens (879)
4. Messier (864)
5. Jagr (861) - as of March 24

Other notables are Bourque with 831 and Gretzky with 725 (outside of top 25)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: