Players and staff on their phones with the Stanley Cup on the ice...

Hedmonster Bolt

Les Paul Goon Life
May 8, 2018
Largo,Fl
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rob Brown

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
How about this. Every team in the league next year gets a cap that is $18 million higher than Tampa. Would you like that?
They had to check their bank accounts to make sure all their salaries hit their accounts and the league didn't try to intervene and take the 18million back.

Aww which one are you, disgruntled Isles fans or Habs?

Pls don't derail the thread with this trivial nonsense. Keep on topic that technology is slowly killing us all.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Kinda sad but it's the world we live in.

This is the age of carpe diem and live in a moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
I mean nothing beats the moment when all those jealous comments disguised as compliments in heart emoji dresses start pouring in on your insta post. You can only get that by carpe dieming the f*** out of that rec button.

In all honesty I would be recording shit as well if I won the cup.

AzHawk

Dec 20, 2015
Kinda sad but it's the world we live in.

This is the age of carpe diem and live in a moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
I mean nothing beats the moment when all those jealous comments disguised as compliments in heart emoji dresses start pouring in on your insta post. You can only get that by carpe dieming the f*** out of that rec button.

In all honesty I would be recording shit as well if I won the cup.

this is good satire

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
Just the simple fact that you felt the need to make a thread about something so childish is disturbing in its own right

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Personally I wouldnt rush to get my phone given the team has photographers and what not but I'm guessing they want to make more personal videos especially with a packed arena vs last year in an empty one.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I think most of us remember life before smart phones. C'mon, of course it is better today with these phones than it was before. I don't engage with social media much though. By far, my biggest online social engagement is typing on this forum actually. But man, I love YouTube comments, and all these podcasts, and it just gets better with unlimited data, etc. Google maps, online groups, etc. It's just amazing.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Question: where are the player's keeping their phones?

Do they have a basket by the bench so they cant insta tiktok in the chance they win the cup? or do they have a trainer fetch them for them.

Seems weird to be honest. Enjoy the moment with the people you achieved it with, you can get in touch with everyone else after.
:naughty: Vasi holds all of their phones for them, keeps them safe and sound under that chest protector...or so I’ve heard.

Reactions: Lolonegoal and holy

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Why does having 8 friends mean you need a phone for just them? Not hating honestly curious.

this thread is also silly

This thread is unnecessary.

Essentially I have OCD. Everything needs to be separated by category. And the names in my list need to be alphabetical. When I put a shoe on, it has to be right foot first. When I go to a new place, I have gloves on to avoid germs.

Crazy.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
This thread is unnecessary.

Essentially I have OCD. Everything needs to be separated by category. And the names in my list need to be alphabetical. When I put a shoe on, it has to be right foot first. When I go to a new place, I have gloves on to avoid germs.

Crazy.
I have to check my door and everything in my house (lights, stove etc.) like 5 times before leaving so I understand to a certain extent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->