Esposito (stretch)
Hamill (stretch)
Petrecki
Plante

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
CHICAGO:

#1: KYLE TURRIS (C)
#35 : DENIS REUL (D) or MAXIM GONCHAROV (D)
2nd pick in round 2 (VAN pick-if L.A. defers option on it till 2008,leaving this pick to CHI): ANTOINE LAFLEUR (G)

3rd round:

--if no 2nd second rounder--then take LAFLEUR here,OR

--if took goalie with 2nd second rounder THEN in 3rd round (#66*)take:

LW -CASEY PIERO-ZABOTEL or
C -MILAN KYTNAR

* maybe a few picks later if comp picks awarded...

4th round =no picks

Rounds 5,6,7:

D-men: 1or 2 of: Ben Blood,Marco Mauer ,Artem Dubinin

Forwards:1 or 2 of: Patrick Zackrisson, Frederic Andersson,Max Vorobyev,Villi Sopinen,Sim Livik,Dario Burgler....

Blacktape

Aug 3, 2003
Saskatoon
Oilers

6 Voracek Gagner
15 McDonagh Eller Backlund
30 Moller Hickey Gillies
36 Goncharov Veilleux Korostin
97 Vorobyev Cross Cohen Tyrell
127 Kotvan
157 Biega

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
Oilers

6 Voracek Gagner
15 McDonagh Eller Backlund
30 Moller Hickey Gillies
36 Goncharov Veilleux Korostin
97 Vorobyev Cross Cohen Tyrell
127 Kotvan
157 Biega

thatd be awesome for the oilers, but i think they might have to take cohen, tyrell and cross higher than 97 if they want one of them... arent they all supposed to go between 40-70?

OilerOlli*

At 6 ... Voracek or Alzner
At 15 ... Esposito, Couture, Eller, Backlund, Ellerby, McDonagh
At 30 ... Tyrell, Sweatt, Sutter, Hjalmarsson, Petrecki
At 36 ... Hjalmarsson, Repik, Plante,
At 97 ... Reul

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
With the #3 I want one of Pat Kane, Kyle Turris, or JvR. With the #21 I want one of Bill Sweatt, Oscar Moller, or Max Pacioretty. With the #32, well, there are alot of guys that I like; Patrick White, Logan MacMillan, Jimmy O'Brien, Dana Tyrell, Stefan Legein, Colton Gillies, and Maxim Mayorov. I'm sure one will be available. Later in the draft, I like Ben Ryan, David Skokan, Dale Mitchell, Mike Hoeffel, Josh Turnbull and Anthony Peluso.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

With the #3 I want one of Pat Kane, Kyle Turris, or JvR. With the #21 I want one of Bill Sweatt, Oscar Moller, or Max Pacioretty. With the #32, well, there are alot of guys that I like; Patrick White, Logan MacMillan, Jimmy O'Brien, Dana Tyrell, Stefan Legein, Colton Gillies, and Maxim Mayorov. I'm sure one will be available. Later in the draft, I like Ben Ryan, David Skokan, Dale Mitchell, Mike Hoeffel, Josh Turnbull and Anthony Peluso.

Gillies and Mayorov won't slip that far... they'll be 10's - 20's

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Bruins:

1st pick in order of preference
Gagner
Voracek
Cherepanov
Esposito/Couture (I think they'll end up with one of these 2)

2nd
Ian Cole
Michal Repik
Mike Hoeffel
Dream Pick- Max Pacioretty

Damien

Jul 26, 2002
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
A Dynamic, flashy offensive talent.
That being said, the best thing for the Flames prospect group would probably be to draft a defenseman. I'D prefer if Sutter traded down out of the first round and picked up a couple seconds, especially with this draft seeming like there is a ton of decent prospects that could go anywhere from 15-60. Kind of sucks only having a 1st then 2 5ths and 2 6ths.

Bégin is the bestest*

i don't really have a wish list for Montréal cuz they always draft players i haven't really heard about which finally becomes good. but i hope they're gonna draft at least 3 québécois players. and some power forwards/enforcers/players like Steve Bégin or Claude Lemieux. and no russians please, they all go back or stay in russia so we better stay away from them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad