Player who won't make big club, but you're most excited about

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Has to be Sandin-Liljegren.

Obviously they are a future pairing, I’d say at the most it’s just a 1 year wait.

Also SDA, looks real fast and skilled out there, I liked Engvall too. Future is bright in TO!!

Last edited:

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Grundstrum
Sandin
Liljegren

I dont think Liljegren will make his debut in a Leafs uniform though. My gut says trade, as early as next offseason for a bigger Piece

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
All that have been mentioned, but Liljegren is still a good one IMO just because proven RHD aren't easy to acquire via trade or UFA and addressing that effectively and internally would be a big boost.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Grundstrum
Sandin
Liljegren

I dont think Liljegren will make his debut in a Leafs uniform though. My gut says trade, as early as next offseason for a bigger Piece
Crazy talk. Lilj is a lock to get every chance to thrive here.

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
SDA and Timashov. They look great. Much better than I'd thought, and they have some Eastern European slavic brother telepathy going on.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sandin, Lilly, SDA, Bracco, Engvall - all look like future players

Pretty much this. Grundstrom and even Brooks can be included in this.

I’d add in Mason Marchment to that on a much lesser scale. He’s injured so he hasn’t played, but he made a name for himself last year as a potential cheap 4th line/extra forward type guy. He’s only what, like 23-25ish as well?

Not a game changer, but with Tavares-Matty-Willy-Mitch all going to be making big bucks guys like that are important.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Rosen, Oz, and Borgman all look really good... so which ever of those don't make it

also Sandin, Lilly, SDA

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
Sandin for sure. Grundstrom is who I was most excited about this camp but he's been invisible. Really hoped to see more out of him this camp.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Chindis

Oct 28, 2010
Aside from the usual suspects already named here, Trevor Moore keeps popping for me. Really like what I'm seeing and he may end up a decent 4th line option down the line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad