Player tee shirts

BobbyFischer*

can anybody tell me which players they have in dark blue t-shirts? please i hate the red shirts.

It's been scientifically proven people are more attractive to others when they wear red, but whatever..

(Cost 51$ with tax/shipping, and I live in Montreal... but... whatever, shutup and take my money!)

Last edited by a moderator:

mikko_koivu

Sep 24, 2003
Do the shirts shrink alot? A youth large fits me perfectly but I'm scared it will shrink to much to wear.

Thank you.

Batarnac

Oct 5, 2006
Montreal
No idea where to get them but these are pretty nice.

canadiens-st-patrick.jpg

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Capsule Sportive, Bell Centre Boutiques and Sports Experts stores also have them. I've seen some on ebay but i wouldn't suggest it.

I had a red Koivu, black Kovalev and blue Kostitsyn. I'm only buying shirts with either no player names or retired players from now on :laugh:

Batarnac

Oct 5, 2006
Montreal
Capsule Sportive, Bell Centre Boutiques and Sports Experts stores also have them. I've seen some on ebay but i wouldn't suggest it.

I had a red Koivu, black Kovalev and blue Kostitsyn. I'm only buying shirts with either no player names or retired players from now on :laugh:

Hehe, yeah, I still wear my Latendresse, Higgins and Streit t-shirts, the only thing that count is the logo on the front.

Apr 28, 2010

lol I still have a kovalev and huet in dark blue and tanguay, komisarek :facepalm: in red. I still wear them all the time except komi's.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I love how NHL.com allows you to customize those t-shirts and put any name on you want.. but you aren't allowed to put any players names on? what good is that?

This is my biggest pet peeve about the NHL.com

I actually called them last year and asked them why this is and all they could tell me is that hopefully the next CBA will fix the issue. I thought about getting a Galchenyuk t-shirt in black before he was official part of the roster. Too late now.

Edit: would it be possible to get Galchenyuk/94? Anyone know?

Do the shirts shrink alot? A youth large fits me perfectly but I'm scared it will shrink to much to wear.

Thank you.

I'm in the same boat. The shirt sizes are ridiculous. An adult small is basically a baggy medium. As for youth large, they do shrink, but it'll take quite a while. Hope that helps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad