Player tee shirts

Mtlfan

Feb 24, 2012
NHL.com has subban, price, and if you are stupid GOMEZ and CAMALLERI ! Wtf!

I'm looking for galchenyuk youth tee or my son. Do they even make them? Any help would be appreciated

cjbhab*

I love how NHL.com allows you to customize those t-shirts and put any name on you want.. but you aren't allowed to put any players names on? what good is that?

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I love how NHL.com allows you to customize those t-shirts and put any name on you want.. but you aren't allowed to put any players names on? what good is that?

The boutique has every player, so why would you need to customize a player's name -- that's not really customizing it. I think it might be a little cheaper not to get a players name, so that might be the reason + some contractual thing. (What if you put the players name, but the wrong number...that sort of thing.)

cjbhab*

The boutique has every player, so why would you need to customize a player's name -- that's not really customizing it. I think it might be a little cheaper not to get a players name, so that might be the reason + some contractual thing. (What if you put the players name, but the wrong number...that sort of thing.)

Not everybody lives in Montreal. There is only one explanation for it. They hate money.

cjbhab*

Okay well, why can't I get a Joe Galchenyuk jersey? I saw him playing adult safe the other night.. and want his name on a habs shirt.

or I'm a senators fan and my last name is Smith? I can't have a sens shirt with my own name on it? I'm sure there are a lot of sens fans named smith.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Okay well, why can't I get a Joe Galchenyuk jersey? I saw him playing adult safe the other night.. and want his name on a habs shirt.

or I'm a senators fan and my last name is Smith? I can't have a sens shirt with my own name on it? I'm sure there are a lot of sens fans named smith.

Don't know much about that:laugh: I think if you try to customize yourself a Smith jersey with say the number 99 it would work, maybe ?

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Not everybody lives in Montreal. There is only one explanation for it. They hate money.

It is true that the online store is quite crappy in a few respects compared to the boutique and I myself am from MTL, but have to travel some distance to get there these days (maybe not as far as Regina though). Did you just want a tshirt or did you want a jersey "customized" to a player? (I acknowledge the title of the thread, but might be a second option.)

You might be waiting a while.

Lol'd hard at that.

No Emelin though? I could have sworn I saw one. They have Prust, Chucky, Gally (not surprised), they have Boullion (a little surprised)...they have Armstrong....yeah.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
They don't have all of the players.
I am still looking for a Emalin tshirt, they don't even have it at the bell center

They do have Emelin, though.

boompuffboom

Jul 10, 2007
i wish they'd have other colors than red and that cheap indigo blue.
i also wish they had tank tops (ala basketball) :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->