Player(s) of the Game Poll Thoughts?

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Looking to do this poll again this year. Rather than compose a small list of players, I was thinking of listing the entire nights line-up in the poll minus the back-up goalie unless he plays and then allow you guys to vote. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points. Previously, a player would be awarded points for 1,2,3 place finishes in the votes. Some people complained that a certain player didn't make the poll at all.

Any other ideas we can easily implement for this? I'm all ears!

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I personally like the idea if te entire lineup in a poll. I sometimes watch I game and think a player who played phenomenally in my opinion is not on the poll. I think it will help.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I like that Idea... Its usually pretty cut and dry whos the few players that can be the POG but posting the whole line up works and have the totals through out it pretty cool

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
As long as you don't mind typing it in every night, I think it's a great idea!

Actually it will allow me to do the poll before the game starts rather then rushing at the end of the game to get it done. So I can have it up and close and waiting to go prior to the game and then open it.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Yea, I like this a lot better. There were a lot of times last year that I had to vote for 'Other' because the player that I picked wasn't listed.

I'm pretty sure I was the one always complaining lol. Sorry.

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island
I think this proposed change is a great idea. It'll be fun to see who amasses the most amount of votes throughout the year.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Looking to do this poll again this year. Rather than compose a small list of players, I was thinking of listing the entire nights line-up in the poll minus the back-up goalie unless he plays and then allow you guys to vote. Each players vote total will go in the standings listing. So if Tavares gets 5 votes for Game 1 and 10 votes for Game 2, his point total would be 15 points. Previously, a player would be awarded points for 1,2,3 place finishes in the votes. Some people complained that a certain player didn't make the poll at all.

Any other ideas we can easily implement for this? I'm all ears!

Go for it

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4