Player Numbers and Powerball

HowlerHatTrick

Jan 13, 2016
My first post here, so hello everyone. :)

The scenario here is to pick Powerball numbers limited to the jersey number of past and present Coyotes players and optionally explain their significance to you personally as a fan.

Mine:
#7-Tkachuk because he came to the glass after a goal and celebrated right at me during a White Out when I was 9

#23-OEL- I was right behind the net for his first NHL goal on MLK day

#19-Doaner-I witnessed the Captain's first hat trick live vs the Islanders

#33-Boucher-I played goalie and I thought his shutout streak was so cool

#55-Jovo-For yelling "You F****ng Piece of S**t!" at the other team, and it was the clearest mic'd up you've ever heard

Red Ball:
#04-Ossi Vaananen- Back in the day I read a program at the game and his account of his shared apartment was hilarious

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My first post here, so hello everyone. :)

The scenario here is to pick Powerball numbers limited to the jersey number of past and present Coyotes players and optionally explain their significance to you personally as a fan.

Mine:
#7-Tkachuk because he came to the glass after a goal and celebrated right at me during a White Out when I was 9

#23-OEL- I was right behind the net for his first NHL goal on MLK day

#19-Doaner-I witnessed the Captain's first hat trick live vs the Islanders

#33-Boucher-I played goalie and I thought his shutout streak was so cool

#55-Jovo-For yelling "You F****ng Piece of S**t!" at the other team, and it was the clearest mic'd up you've ever heard

Red Ball:
#04-Ossi Vaananen- Back in the day I read a program at the game and his account of his shared apartment was hilarious

Your odds are exactly the same as my quick picks.

FREE season tickets for everyone when I win! Uh, or I could just buy the team.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
The last time I bought a lottery ticket, no joke, I actually used the numbers from the Coyotes' starting lineup. Including Ilya Bryzgalov as the powerball number pick.

DouX

Keeping Arizona Icy
Mar 5, 2008
Scottsdale
So lets say the winner of the Powerball did win outright and brings home the projected 950+ mil if they take the money right away; how much would it take to be owner of the team? 300 mil?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
The amount of fun I would have with that kind of money is unfathomable!

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
Welcome to the board OP :P

I assume that was before he was a noted choker :laugh:

Yeah, it was his first year here (07-08). Didn't make any difference for me though, as I didn't get a single match :laugh:

If I did win this whole thing, I don't know if I'd buy the team...maybe finance the arena though :D

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Winner was; Michalek, Rieder, Doan, Numminen, Dahlbeck. PB was Duclair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad