Player Discussion: Adam Gaudette (#882)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

:yo:

As crazy as it sounds and as much as we cant stand Benning i wonder if guys like Gaudette like him cause he did give them a chance. I wonder if canning Benning could HAVE a negative effect on guys like Gaudette. Hopefully not and I literally have NO idea how these types of negotiations go if anyone else has more insite

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
lol I really want him to explain why he thinks boeser is "pretty far left wing"

Gaudette is probably the first Canuck I've ever cheered against strictly because of his twitter. It's extremely bad
Huh. Weird stance there. You are actively cheering against a prospect because you don't like something you OPTED INTO. Unfollow him, like him for his hockey. Simple.

Reactions: timw33

sting101

Feb 8, 2012

Can't wait.

I have literally shifted gears to wanting to see Gaudette Dahlen Pettersson Holm Demko for a few tasters this year and hoping to see Hutton Horvat Baertschi Boeser Virtanen and Stecher have good second halves and remove some doubts about their potentials to be core players going forward. Boeser and Horvat are obviously.

Frozen Four is April 5-7th.

Last year North Dakota was knocked out in the 1st round on March 24th which enabled 9 games for Boeser.

Northeastern is currently ranked 10th in the nation.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Huh. Weird stance there. You are actively cheering against a prospect because you don't like something you OPTED INTO. Unfollow him, like him for his hockey. Simple.

I think you misunderstand. His tweets don't bother me. It's the fact that his feed reveals him to be a large dumbass who likes boston sports teams. It's frankly quaint to think that in 2018 you could just "watch him for his hockey" like the rest of it doesn't matter. I don't think it works like that anymore.

infinitemile

Oct 8, 2017
I think you misunderstand. His tweets don't bother me. It's the fact that his feed reveals him to be a large dumbass who likes boston sports teams. It's frankly quaint to think that in 2018 you could just "watch him for his hockey" like the rest of it doesn't matter. I don't think it works like that anymore.

who f***ing cares. We as fans are not at liberty to be picky with which skilled players we like. Beggars cannot be choosers.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016

if that is the brave new world you are welcome to it.

Reactions: Wo Yorfat

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Northeastern currently ranked #10. If I'm right, regionals are the weekend of March 23 with the frozen 4 in the second weekend of April. If he signs, it's hard to see how he gets more than a couple of games this year, if that.

He

Jul 2, 2015
Winnipeg

Sounds like his tweets do bother you...

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
He grew up his whole life cheering for those teams. Still plays hockey for one of those teams. All his friends cheer for those teams. Of course he is going to "like Boston sports teams". Ridiculous to think anything else. But if you just think he is a dumbass than nothing I can do for you there, that is simply an opinion. Though not a lot of dumbasses go to 140 year old prep schools and universities I'm guessing, but I'm sure a few fall through the cracks.

Reactions: Tv9924

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Was making a joke about how your twitter often has posts about gaining followers or losing followers.
I don't make those. They're made by some company that helps you keep track of who's followed you. If I see someone has followed me and they have similar interests as I, I will follow them back.

The daily tweets are a pain in the ass though so I've disabled those. You can get the same personalized info from their website.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I don't make those. They're made by some company that helps you keep track of who's followed you. If I see someone has followed me and they have similar interests as I, I will follow them back.

The daily tweets are a pain in the ass though so I've disabled those. You can get the same personalized info from their website.

Interesting. Had no idea. Gaudette probably has that same thing on his account.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Interesting. Had no idea. Gaudette probably has that same thing on his account.
He does. I took a look last night. He uses a different company, but it provides the same service.

That's why you see all those tweets about his followers all stacked up one after another. They're issued once a day, so for a guy that doesn't tweet very much, sometimes with weeks between, all you will see will be notifications about his followers/unfollowers.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
I couldn't give a f*** if Gaudette tweeted about 'Merica, his political positions, loving Boston sports teams (as long as it isn't clearly saying he'd prefer to be on the Bruins) as long as he signs and plays well for us. I mean it's not like he's tweeting about molesting women.

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax

I humored you and went through months of twitter posts. What a waste of time I will never get back. You’re out to lunch.

Reactions: HankNDank

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
I totally agree, you work on that back hand on turf or real grass it could do wonders to your backhand in the NHL.

For me it’s more about the lateral movement, the agility, and the first three steps. I suspect this is where pro tennis has most helped Adam Gaudette.

Reactions: rune74

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver

What a load of nonsensical drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad