Player Discussion: Adam Gaudette (#882)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Adam's got Top 6 upside for sure,
Hoping to see him on the team after his season ends.

One of the only reason to watch the end of the year is him playing in the nhl. If they did it to get Molino signed you can bet Gaudette is going to get signed.Also boeser's short stint here sold a lot of tickets both at end of season and start of this one. He is hope along with Petterson and possibly Juolevi next year. Well and Dahlin if we need hope might as well hope big!

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
In his defense I think it is considered socially acceptable to like Trump in his country.

Won't get you fired from your job or anything like that. Cultural differences.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
what the f*** are you going on about

e04e46914ce697e7d911aec4c682860f.png

by the way, the second name on that list is troy stecher. have a nice day.

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Leaving the politics aside, I'm beginning to really warm to this kid Gaudette....he might be the heir-apparent to Ryan Kesler, one of the most polarizing players in Canuck history..You have love how he put Pettersson on his backside in the prospects development camp scrimmage for no other reason than Elias was the shiny new first rounder, while Gaudette didn't get picked until the fifth round. As Crash Davis said in Bull Durham, sometimes you have to play this game with a combination of fear and arrogance.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Leaving the politics aside, I'm beginning to really warm to this kid Gaudette....he might be the heir-apparent to Ryan Kesler, one of the most polarizing players in Canuck history..You have love how he put Pettersson on his backside in the prospects development camp scrimmage for no other reason than Elias was the shiny new first rounder, while Gaudette didn't get picked until the fifth round. As Crash Davis said in Bull Durham, sometimes you have to play this game with a combination of fear and arrogance.
Yeah great post esp about maybe we should be putting the politics aside i guess we just have to like em for their hockey. Gaudette is a warrior and i think will be putting butts in seats for a long time here in Vancity :yo:

2019-20 season

Pettersson Gaudette Boeser
Dahlen Horvat Lind
Gad Dowd XX
Eriksson Sutter Chabut

Dahlin Tanev
Briesbois Biega
Hutton XX

Demko
Dipie

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah great post esp about maybe we should be putting the politics aside i guess we just have to like em for their hockey. Gaudette is a warrior and i think will be putting butts in seats for a long time here in Vancity :yo:

2019-20 season

Pettersson Gaudette Boeser
Dahlen Horvat Lind
Gad Dowd XX
Eriksson Sutter Chabut

Dahlin Tanev
Briesbois Biega
Hutton XX

Demko
Dipie
Dude ur missing Tater Tot Olson

Status