"Player 61" is one of the best nicknames I've EVER heard.

almostjesus*

Andrei Kostitsyn AK46 :sarcasm:

Everyone; the Sens have made me lols too much today with calling our players by numbers. I think it's the ultimate prank that they are doing!

My whole family is lolling and slapping their knees. We are literally all in a circle just lolsing at numbers right now.

I love Sens.

Let's have a good game tonight #61!

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Diaz should warmup and play with this Jersey tonight!
xNBE3mz.png

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I was mad logging into the boards ready to smash virtual chairs but this thread made me laugh and now I'm deflated. Need to get angry again ! Arghhh

Mr_Lyle

Apr 5, 2007
Great thing about buying Player 61's jersey is that if he ever gets trade or leaves for another team, the next Player 61 to take his place will have the same name.

The legend begins...

This thread is full of so much win. I love it.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
My favourite line by MacLean..."Was it Eller that was hit?"

**** right off buddy.

Guess what?...you're not gonna wonder who gets hit on your team tonight. No wonder at all.

Follow that up with this gem..."If that is being harsh and being cruel to Player 61- well, it's a big world eh? Grow up."

Keep your head up, Sens...that's all I can say.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
My favourite line by MacLean..."Was it Eller that was hit?"

**** right off buddy.

Guess what?...you're not gonna wonder who gets hit on your team tonight. No wonder at all.

Follow that up with this gem..."If that is being harsh and being cruel to Player 61- well, it's a big world eh? Grow up."

Keep your head up, Sens...that's all I can say.

A bit late but still... :D

Anyone care to get a re-do at the photoshop of ''Player 61'' with Mark Stone instead?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Maybe we should just not have that number on the ice during Sens - Habs series. It's cursed now because of the Eller incident. :p:

skipp18

Oct 18, 2006
Montreal
Do we know for sure it was PK that cause the fracture or was the injury aggravated when Player 61 was throwing punches at the end of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad