Line Combos: Play Toews and Kane together?

Do you want Toews and Kane on the same line?

• Total voters

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Can people just stop responding to that guy and just laugh his posts off? He continues to do the same shit over and over because you guys keep giving him the response he wants. If you stop engaging the troll, he’ll eventually just go away on his own.

I am not trolling at all, just telling all the pathetic state of the team

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Can people just stop responding to that guy and just laugh his posts off? He continues to do the same shit over and over because you guys keep giving him the response he wants. If you stop engaging the troll, he’ll eventually just go away on his own.

If everyone utilized the forum feature that was designed for this very situation, he wouldn't even exist.

Reactions: Giovi

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
If everyone utilized the forum feature that was designed for this very situation, he wouldn't even exist.
Honestly I’ve never blocked anyone cause I get enjoyment out of reading some of the wild takes. I just have a few people that I absolutely will not respond to or quote posts because it won’t contribute to good hockey talk. There’s no point in arguing with people that have proven they won’t argue in good faith.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
upload_2021-9-2_15-56-19.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad