Post-Game Talk: Play like this Every Game! - Leafs 2, Caps 3

Mar 14, 2011
I Don't care if they played with tons of effort this game, the fact that they blew a 1 goal lead in the 3rd period AGAIN, is just frustrating to watch.

Kyle Doobas*

This is a little heartbreaking. I want the playoffs so bad after what happened last year.
Yep. I was so convinced we'd be a stronger team for having gone through that. Instead it seems like it's becoming a part of our team's identity that we can't tighten up and hold a lead.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
The worst part is, this team shows up for a period or two then doesn't show up again..

Colton Orr needs to fight more though. The team difference between our team before and after those fights were night and day.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Fun game to watch, finally I was entertained.

Tough loss. As soon as I saw Gunnar's weak clearing attempt I told my girls it'll end up in the net.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The worst part is, this team shows up for a period or two then doesn't show up again..

Colton Orr needs to fight more though. The team difference between our team before and after those fights were night and day.

Telling Orr he needs to fight more is a difficult task for him to fulfill. It takes an opponent willing to drop the gloves and give him someone to fight! A lot of the NHL teams are now backing away from engaging the Leafs for fights, because, they want to avoid the rush it gives his teammates that allows them to play bigger. The intimidation factor is diminished by not allowing anyone to fight a Leafs enforcer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad