Plastic rink in Northern Alberta?

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
this sounds Pejorative Slured.

Is there going to be some kind of zamboni like machine that sands the surface or something to remove the wear and tear from the skate blades?

Flipping over the surface after a DECADE? You kidding me? A decade of sharp skates scraping at the surface?

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
yeah there is a small training center here that has this crap and it's good for training but for the recreational skaters, older skaters, this will be crap.

I skate on the plastic to improve my speed and explosiveness but stick handling or puck work is hell beyond standing in one spot taking slap-shots.

I wish them luck.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
yeah there is a small training center here that has this crap and it's good for training but for the recreational skaters, older skaters, this will be crap.

I skate on the plastic to improve my speed and explosiveness but stick handling or puck work is hell beyond standing in one spot taking slap-shots.

I wish them luck.

They're making it sound like it's as good as real ice.. anybody with the slightest amount of common sense can quickly figure out that's not true, seeing how skating requires damaging the ice, especially when they're making those quick stops. All that snow doesn't go flying for no reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->