Places To Buy Plate and Bar Set in US?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm looking to set up a home gym, and can't find any place that has Olympic plate and bar sets(300-400 lbs.). Rogue, Titan, York...all out of stock. Any ideas?

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Seems EVERY site is out of stock, but at least Rep Fitness has dates for new inventory: REP Product ETAs - Rep Fitness Blog

Then there's the secondary market apps with prices to match demand, though good deals can still be found here and there. If you just want to pay up and get what you need fast, then that should be easy.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Due to COVID 19 most retailers are out of stock and resellers are jacking up prices. I’ve had some luck with Rogue Fitness USA - Strength & Conditioning Equipment periodically with inventory coming in and out over the past few weeks. Alternatively if you’re in a state with loosening guidelines, I’d advise calling a local business ahead to check inventory as they may still have some left. I’d avoid amazon and other online sellers as inventory has been jacked up to higher levels than the norm. Unless you want to pay $150 for a pair of 15lb dumbbells for some reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->