GWT: PL Week 12

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Two points dropped. I never wanna see Morata in a Chelsea kit again. I've had so much patience with him, but every time it looks like he's turning a corner, he's back to square ****ing one
He's only capable of playing one way, and that's getting on the end of long crosses. He's completely useless in every other way.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Als, especially with Pogba out for the derby, I’ll be happy to keep it as a one goal game.

Feels like the type of game that David Silva will be huge in. I think United will sit back enough that Agüero won’t have a ton of room, but Silva’s runs from the midfield forward I think will open a ton of space. I don’t trust Matic to be able to keep pace, I don’t think Fellaini will have the vision to see it before it happens.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well, that was bound to happen.

It's been all City so far.
This is going to be a rout and then they’re going to blame Mou. This one is not going to be on Mou. This one is on our lack of right side, no proper attacking mid outside of Pogba, and our crap center backs. Felliani, Matic, Lingard, Young, Smalling, and probably Lindelof should not be starting but we have no one better right now. One big thing I would have done is played Alexis as a false 9 and Martial and Rashford as wingers.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Hard to win when you don't even touch the ball...

As if D.Silva's head wasn't atrocious enough, Aguero had to join the ugly train, get this team a stylist ffs

Reactions: hatterson

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
This is going to be a rout and then they’re going to blame Mou. This one is not going to be on Mou. This one is on our lack of right side, no proper attacking mid outside of Pogba, and our crap center backs. Felliani, Matic, Lingard, Young, Smalling, and probably Lindelof should not be starting but we have no one better right now. One big thing I would have done is played Alexis as a false 9 and Martial and Rashford as wingers.

Haha it's not over yet. I don't expect United to roll over , but it's been one-way traffic so far.

Pogba being out is a big loss , for sure. I don't think anyone would argue United has a comparable roster.

I'm good with Mou not playing Sanchez , but I'm really not a fan of his.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United are just so static away from the ball that city can completely collapse on one side of the field. United just let themselves get trapped along the sideline and don’t have an option except a pass into traffic or cycling the ball way back to the defenders which gives city tons of time to rotate.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Als, especially with Pogba out for the derby, I’ll be happy to keep it as a one goal game.

Feels like the type of game that David Silva will be huge in. I think United will sit back enough that Agüero won’t have a ton of room, but Silva’s runs from the midfield forward I think will open a ton of space. I don’t trust Matic to be able to keep pace, I don’t think Fellaini will have the vision to see it before it happens.

This was spot on so far.

Hard to win when you don't even touch the ball...

As if D.Silva's head wasn't atrocious enough, Aguero had to join the ugly train, get this team a stylist ffs

Bald David Silva is the best David Silva.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Haha it's not over yet. I don't expect United to roll over , but it's been one-way traffic so far.

Pogba being out is a big loss , for sure. I don't think anyone would argue United has a comparable roster.

I'm good with Mou not playing Sanchez , but I'm really not a fan of his.

United get killed on bench depth and defenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->