GWT: PL Round 34

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It’s really bad when your subs have ruined the game for you. Lingard is invisible. Martial hasn’t been bad but Pogba was much better especially when Herrera was on with him.

Lingard is awful if he’s not scoring. So since his scoring has dried up this season, he has been trash. Mourinho stubborn as always continues playing him.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Matic is awful. Hated the signing from day one. There's exhibit A as to why. Just an awful play. That's football 101. Never attempt a clearance up the middle.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It’s really bad when your subs have ruined the game for you. Lingard is invisible. Martial hasn’t been bad but Pogba was much better especially when Herrera was on with him.

Lingard is awful if he’s not scoring. So since his scoring has dried up this season, he has been trash. Mourinho stubborn as always continues playing him.

Pogba was also close to getting a second yellow.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
To be fair, it's both.

Mourinho's tactics are absolutely awful. Makes me want van Gaal back.
Mourinho has no tactics. This becomes a pick up game in attack.
Pogba was also close to getting a second yellow.
I understand that. Why take off Herrera though? Lingard has been awful. Literally the single worst player on the pitch. Trash player. Barely mid table quality yet everyone acts like he’s a damn savior.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Mourinho has no tactics. This becomes a pick up game in attack.

I understand that. Why take off Herrera though? Lingard has been awful. Literally the single worst player on the pitch. Trash player. Barely mid table quality yet everyone acts like he’s a damn savior.
Agree with this my friend.

The fascination with Lindgard is mind-boggling. And he plays over promising talents in Martial and Rashford when both should be developing by getting lots of minutes? f*** off.

Reactions: Gecklund

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
That under normal circumstances is a penalty. Not many refs have the stones to call that in the 90th minute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad