GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 35

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Every United player has been shit. One nice pass from Pogba and movement by Rashford and that's it.

Disgusting effort from Lukaku, Martial and Matic. Get Mata, McTominay and Pereira on, at least they give a flying f***.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Agree with Souness, some ref would have not allowed the first goal due to dangerous play. I've seen United get a similar goal get disallowed in the past.

Agree with Saha, United players attitude is "disturbing". No aggressiveness at all.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Everton is such a Jekyll and Hyde team.

In the last 7 matches they’ll have drawn Liverpool, beat Chelsea and West Ham, trounced Arsenal and United...and yet lost to Newcastle and Fulham.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
:laugh: Knew Solkjaer would be a good signing. The excitment of something new and fresh is now gone and we get to see the real United under Solkjaer

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
They’re still third in points since his hire...
At this rate will they be?

The third in points thing also had a pretty favorable stretch of poor sides.

His biggest feather is the PSG tie.

I don’t want to get into it, but they would be better off with different managers. Though as we all know, getting a real director of football is their biggest need.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Why can’t United play like I do in FIFA? They would be up 7-0 now.

Also everyone needs to calm down about OGS. It’s definitely not him that’s the problem here. It’s the fact that we have 5 players that should be playing week in and week out and the rest are shit.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
At this rate will they be?

The third in points thing also had a pretty favorable stretch of poor sides.

His biggest feather is the PSG tie.

I don’t want to get into it, but they would be better off with different managers. Though as we all know, getting a real director of football is their biggest need.

They might drop back, it they still beat Chelsea and Arsenal in the FA cup, beat Leicester away, and drew Liverpool.

He’s also still deeply hamstring by the squad. Smalling and Jones were his starting CBs today and he plays a system that requires effective 1 on 1 defending.

Was he the right hire? Who knows. As you said a real DoF is the biggest need and I think OGS can manage a squad well when he has some different players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad