GWT: PL Matchweek 8

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Offensive explosion today! Would have been nice to get a clean sheet but i'll take the big win!

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
I was going to ask how he looked with a full game, I only managed to catch bits and pieces of it, but a feel-good win in the end

please don't say things like that though :)

He was a boss in the midfield jumping on passing lanes all game long. He's simply incredible smart defensively and his motor is high end. I don't back off my claim that he's like Kante but better on the ball.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He was a boss in the midfield jumping on passing lanes all game long. He's simply incredible smart defensively and his motor is high end. I don't back off my claim that he's like Kante but better on the ball.
He's making Xhaka look like a competent player. He is already one of the best in the league IMO.

Reactions: John Pedro

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
He's making Xhaka look like a competent player. He is already one of the best in the league IMO.

I don't know if I'd go that far :laugh:, whenever I saw someone make a completely boneheaded pass to no one I squinted at the screen and sure enough - Xhaka

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We got 6 of the possible 12 easier points I would expect a good team to get going into the Liverpool game. Leicester will be tough but we are at home and I'll expect a win. Going to Selhurst the next week will also be a challenge, but again I think are offense is good enough to grab a goal and the back line which is suspect at best has been better than last year.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Of course he would go on to score, though all he needed to do was finally get it over the prone keeper

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Of course he would go on to score, though all he needed to do was finally get it over the prone keeper
He scored, but Hazard made that goal. Makes up for earlier I guess where Hazard set him up the exact same way and he completely blew it.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad