GWT: PL Matchweek 7

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Hard not for me to get a little nostalgic with Rudiger, Salah and Alisson on the pitch.

All I need is an Emerson appearance now.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Hard not for me to get a little nostalgic with Rudiger, Salah and Alisson on the pitch.

All I need is an Emerson appearance now.
It is a shame that those core of players didn't win a trophy together at Rome. Great team

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So I saw a headline that Mourinho was blaming the loss on the officials....all I have to say is lol.

Sure the first goal was a tiny bit offside, but other than that I don’t recall any particularly bad calls. Sure there was random stuff on minor fouls I disagreed with, but that happens all the time and I don’t recall anything that significantly affected a chance.

Reactions: Gecklund

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They need to water the pitch at the half, that ripped some skin off of hazard's knees.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
"Fluke" is probably too harsh. But, I doubt you'll see that kind of production from him again. Doesn't mean he won't still be a very, very good player.
I just meant in terms of his conversion rate. Obviously he's still getting these chances and will score a few, but last year it felt automatic

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Watching a game like this it makes me wonder how good Chelsea would be with someone like Icardi or Belotti up top instead of Giroud.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Mane is in a funk too. Can't have both Salah and Mane in poor form at the same time.

If Salah puts gentle pass there it's probably a goal. We need Firmino passing to Firmino.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Watching a game like this it makes me wonder how good Chelsea would be with someone like Icardi or Belotti up top instead of Giroud.
Giroud is supposed to be the backup, but Morata is awful so Giroud has taken his spot. Ideally we go and get someone better either this winter or next summer.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Giroud is supposed to be the backup, but Morata is awful so Giroud has taken his spot. Ideally we go and get someone better either this winter or next summer.
Oh I get it don’t get me wrong. But I remember some links to both those players and I think that they could work really well for Chelsea.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

Not sure how Icardi would work with Hazard. I could see it working really well , or not at all.

Say what you want about Giroud , but he knows how to play with great players.

I guess the elephant in the room is Morata. What will Chelsea do with him?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Salah's doing lots of stuff well but it's just that last touch, pass, shot dribble or whatever. And I think it's been the same for our entire front 3 this season. Hopefully it all starts to click soon then they will do some serious damage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad