Chelsea - Liverpool

Sunday 30 September
Cardiff - Burnley

Monday 1 October
Bournemouth - Crystal Palace

Last edited:

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
There's one obvious game I want to catch , but other than that, I'm not in love with the other matchups.

Maybe Arsenal vs Watford?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Arsenal/Watford and Liverpool/Chelsea are the games to watch I think. Really interested to see how the game against Chelsea goes with both teams at full strength. Expecting:

Alisson
TAA - Gomez - van Dijk - Robertson
Wijnaldum
Henderson - Keita
Salah - Firmino - Mane
That triangle of Gomez/van Dijk/Wijnaldum will be really important to protecting Alisson and giving him the best chance at stopping any shots. I like Henderson but he's not on the same level as Wijnaldum playing as a 6 and he should take up his natural role as an 8; the tactical discipline and intelligence are just on such a different level.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
McTominay, Young, Lindelof, Fellaini and McTominay are all midtable players - that is a big reason why they're struggling. No other club in top 6 fields so many average players as consistently as Utd.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
If you wonder why United are so crap, look no further than Pogba who gave a masterclass in jogging through midfield and playing safety passes. Defensively mostly uninterested unless the opponent showed up in the little mini zone of the pitch he feels responsible for, offensively without any creativity and content to let someone else get the ball into an attacking position. Its bureaucratic football without energy or passion. If thats your ‘superstar’ you arent going anywhere.

Reactions: Jussi

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
If you wonder why United are so crap, look no further than Pogba who gave a masterclass in jogging through midfield and playing safety passes. Defensively mostly uninterested unless the opponent showed up in the little mini zone of the pitch he feels responsible for, offensively without any creativity and content to let someone else get the ball into an attacking position. Its bureaucratic football without energy or passion. If thats your ‘superstar’ you arent going anywhere.
Basically described Toni Kroos tbh

Reactions: KJS14 and Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad