GWT: PL matchweek 4

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
That's fair and he's made some good saves this season so far. But it's obvious that you either need to switch the tactics and stop asking him to play the ball out of the back or put Leno in instead.

Agreed. Its evident that the footwork just is simply not there with Cech

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
They're allergic to a lot of things is the problem

Intelligent coaching and substitutions is starting to look like one too. I want to give Emery some time, but you still have to earn some of that by not being completely oblivious to problems in your team.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Intelligent coaching and substitutions is starting to look like one too. I want to give Emery some time, but you still have to earn some of that by not being completely oblivious to problems in your team.

I think he also wants to give some of the last regimes main stays some time. Would cause a rift if he came in and immediately pulled out some of the main pieces from Wenger's team. In time though he will start to make more choices that are his own, for now though the transition period continues.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
My god is Arsenal awful.

I didn't think of the top 6 had a chance to finish outside of the top 6 but I think Arsenal has a real chance to.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I didn't think of the top 6 had a chance to finish outside of the top 6 but I think Arsenal has a real chance to.

Not a convincing game for sure, however I still think they can crack top 4 (I'm an optimist). Right now I just put things on the fact that it is growing pains under Unai

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Not a convincing game for sure, however I still think they can crack top 4 (I'm an optimist). Right now I just put things on the fact that it is growing pains under Unai

I can't see how they are going to crack the top 4 when they are badly struggling to contain Cardiff's (possibly the worst offense in the EPL) offensive players.

I mean anything is possible but Arsenal are clearly have the worst roster of the "big 6" teams and so far this year have played like it.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I can't see how they are going to crack the top 4 when they are badly struggling to contain Cardiff's (possibly the worst offense in the EPL) offensive players.

I mean anything is possible but Arsenal are clearly have the worst roster of the "big 6" teams and so far this year have played like it.
Utd have played worse. They didn't even deserve to win their first game vs. Leicester.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Utd have played worse. They didn't even deserve to win their first game vs. Leicester.

United have a lot better team and they have at least shown something recently to think that they can turn it around.

Arsenal have been bad this year (also haven't deserved a win), were poor last year and have a terrible roster.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
United have a lot better team and they have at least shown something recently to think that they can turn it around.

Arsenal have been bad this year (also haven't deserved a win), were poor last year and have a terrible roster.
What have they shown recently?

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
So if United lose this game , is Mourinho out?

Doesn't sound like it from what I've read.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

Arsenal's defense is mediocre and they have a lot of mental lapses over a 90 minute game. Its an area that needs to be improved and I honestly think it is on its way to becoming better. Our offense is top notch and we are definetely having a better season than Man U thus far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad