GWT: PL Matchweek 33 & 34

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
9 defeats for City, more than Wolves, Utd and Arsenal this year.

I understand Liverpool have been exceptionally good, but City have been a terrible league team this year relative to their talent level.

Reactions: S E P H and Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

I understand Liverpool have been exceptionally good, but City have been a terrible league team this year relative to their talent level.
Relative to their resources, they have been a huge disappointment in the league this year.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Well, they certainly won’t be losing games like this when Laporte comes ba...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

There seems to be an inherent, exploitable flaw with his tactics and the way they give the ball away in midfield. The goal came straight from a left back pushing into midfield and losing the ball.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Almost every team also drops their DM in between the CB's when they have possession. City does not. They would rather the keeper come forward or have the left back go into midfield.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Funny to me that Hojbjerg got stripped of the captaincy and replaced by Ward-Prowse because he's angling for a move to a bigger club, given that if I were a bigger club I'd be going for Ward-Prowse and not Hojbjerg
A player angling to move to Spurs is a sackable offense tbh.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Liverpool could still finish on 104 points which is obnoxious, don't get me wrong, but it's only 6 points ahead of 2019 City. It'll be close to 30 this year if that ends up being the total.

Puts it in perspective how disappointing they've been. I just hate to see it.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Liverpool could still finish on 104 points which is obnoxious, don't get me wrong, but it's only 6 points ahead of 2019 City. It'll be close to 30 this year if that ends up being the total.

Puts it in perspective how disappointing they've been. I just hate to see it.
2 exceptional and 2 disappointing seasons by Pep so far in his England tenure. Of course this season’s outlook can change altogether if they win CL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad