GWT: PL Matchweek 29

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Right. So if you know my posting history that well you believe I would rank managers based on results during a couple of weekends?

I guess I hurt your feelings somehow by not including a long rant about how Guardiola is so good we should consider naming whatever comes after homo sapiens homo pep. Hence, you reacted emotionally rather than rationally to my post. Forgivable.

My posting history when it comes to Mourinho also includes me wanting another type of manager at Spurs - even if it is clearly true I have never "hated" Mourinho in the same way as many others on here - and that long long before he became a manager of Spurs. I mean if you want to be that scientific about it.

Based on your posting history I would say you bring up Mourinho all on your own, just like you did during the Pogba discussion. And that's just one example.

Well you guess wrong. Surprise. I've been quite clear that I'm not a Guardiola fanboy. There's a reason I don't refer to him as Pep much if at all.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Based on your posting history I would say you bring up Mourinho all on your own, just like you did during the Pogba discussion. And that's just one example.

Well you guess wrong. Surprise. I've been quite clear that I'm not a Guardiola fanboy. There's a reason I don't refer to him as Pep much if at all.

Looking forward to hear about the second time - if that is what you are basing your argument on (I actually believe you agree with my overall point there though - that managers and players tend to be placed in boxes - and that narratives keeps on getting repeated). Anyway. Rather boring this. You scored some points with LITN so mission accomplished.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Looking forward to hear about the second time - if that is what you are basing your argument on (I actually believe you agree with my overall point there though - that managers and players tend to be placed in boxes - and that narratives keeps on getting repeated). Anyway. Rather boring this. You scored some points with LITN so mission accomplished.

Yeah, because I posted to score points with a specific person much less anybody in particular.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad