GWT: PL Matchweek 24/25

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Liverpool now with the chance to make it 7 points tomorrow.
tenor.gif

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If Liverpool f*** this up now it will be a monumental failure. I can't see them dropping another 2 and a half games. City have to keep up pressure and run the table, so Yeah it's on Liverpool.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If Liverpool **** this up now it will be a monumental failure. I can't see them dropping another 2 and a half games. City have to keep up pressure and run the table, so Yeah it's on Liverpool.

I thought they might drop points tomorrow due to the injury crisis in defense.

If they win the game it will be hard to keep my thoughts in check. It wouldn't be over but...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I thought they might drop points tomorrow due to the injury crisis in defense.

If they win the game it will be hard to keep my thoughts in check. It wouldn't be over but...
It won't be over until Gerrard lifts the trophy. However it would take a major slip by Liverpool to choke this out.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool better start like they did in the 2nd half versus Crystal Palace and go for the jugular and not like the passive stupid conservative high possession game like they did in the 1st half of that same game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
City plays Arsenal, at Everton, and Chelsea next. Hopefully they drop points in two of those and decide to focus on other competitions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->