GWT: PL Matchweek 23

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The sad thing is given Man Utd’s personnel, OGS is probably the best manager for them.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
#Oleforever

#GlazersandWoodwardforever is what you should be wishing for.

We're now coming towards the end of Ole's 3rd transfer window, and in those three windows we have brought in a grand total of 3* first team players into a squad that was already desperately short of both quality and depth and in dire need of an overhaul. At the same time we have lost Lukaku, Herrera, Smalling, Sanchez, Valencia...Fellaini went just before Ole came, now Young has gone.

Now of course, many of those names aren't good enough for a team looking to challenge for the title, but the point is that's what, seven players out the squad? And only three in? Then Pogba has been injured all season, McTominay most of the season, now Rashford is done till the end of the season. Now it appears the Bruno deal is breaking down.

I feel sorry for Ole. I wish he would quit and call out the Glazers and Woodward for the soul-less money sucking leeches that they are, but he loves the club too much to do that. People wonder what Pep would have done in Ole's place, I think Pep would have quit by now.

*Third choice goalkeepers don't count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad