Sunday 12 January

Bournemouth X Watford
Aston Villa X Manchester City

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Jose’s Super Bowl on Saturday. Definitely one of the hardest games left on LFC’s schedule, Tottenham better without Son, but really aren’t in great form right now. Lost Sissoko too. Doesn’t really matter though if Mourinho has them in low block. Could be a boring game.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Jose’s Super Bowl on Saturday. Definitely one of the hardest games left on LFC’s schedule, Tottenham better without Son, but really aren’t in great form right now. Lost Sissoko too. Doesn’t really matter though if Mourinho has them in low block. Could be a boring game.
They're also missing Kane. It will be a massacre.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Whole lot of nothing in that first half. Anderson needs to finish that chance.

Lanzini is just not the same player he was before his knee injury. Wouldn't mind selling in the summer.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I don't know why I thought Fabianski's original injury was something other than the hip. If it's a recurrence of the same injury I imagine he'll be gone most if not all of the rest of the campaign. Sucks.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Spurs Liverpool won’t be a massacre. Jose might be a clown, but in a one off, he can organize them well. Big test this week and next for Liverpool to go undefeated

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Yea I don't really love it either.

I understand the goal of wanting to limit the grey area around the interpretation, but it went a little too far.
What they've done just now is penalize Rice for the actions of the defender. There's nothing he can do in that situation but get the ball pinged off him from 10 inches away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad