GWT: PL Matchweek 22

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Interesting to see how free Lindeloff and Jones are to chase Spurs attacker up the field. They’ve both been well inside Spurs half when Son and Kane are tying to do some holdup play.

It’s a high risk high reward type of play.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
44th minute too. If United can get a second quickly to start the 2nd half they'll be in good shape.

Rashford has been fantastic since Solskjaer took the reigns.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
There's a few who are in his class, but he's definitely in the conversation.

The issue so far is he's never played at this level for more than ~10-12 games at a time in the PL.

Yeah basically what I was getting at. He's never had the consistency to be the best player in the league. The potential is there obviously, and I think he's been the best player in the league since Mou left. But again he has to put it together for longer to be the best.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Neville's comment about why Lukaku and Mata are on the bench due their inability to play fast paced two-way football, was fairly telling. Against a more stagnant team they can shine.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't think United can defend like this for the rest of the game. Too many overlapping runs at the edge of the box and Spurs seem just half a touch away from prime scoring chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->