Monday 14 January
3:00pm
Man City - Wolves

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Please don't get destroyed Seagulls :help:
This is a dangerous game for LFC. Brighton good at home. Probably have to play Fabinho at CB. Need to shake off last two results.

At least CB crisis is over after this game.

Who is playing in Goal for Brighton, with Ryan at the Asia Cup?

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’m expecting an entertaining game for United, but still a 2-3 goal loss.
This is the fixture with my two least favorite teams playing each other. I never watch it, but this year it's pretty fascinating, all things considered. Probably still won't watch. Shame Mourinho isn't around to call Harry Kane out for his diving act, but let's see what OGS does against a real team.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This is the fixture with my two least favorite teams playing each other. I never watch it, but this year it's pretty fascinating, all things considered. Probably still won't watch. Shame Mourinho isn't around to call Harry Kane out for his diving act, but let's see what OGS does against a real team.

My assumption is they’ll attack more than they did undo Jose, but their defense will still be shaky. Score 1 or 2, give up 3 or 4.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Ugh, totally forgot Arsenal was playing the early game, but looks like I did well to miss it

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Honestly for how good he is Salah kills so many attacks by himself with bad decisions.

But they finally call a pen.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Right on cue for what?

If there's plenty of contact whats the difference if if there is a "theatrical" arm wave?
No different than against Arsenal. Contact and the subsequent reaction not being equivalent, making it look way worse than it is.

But this isn't the hill I'm going to die on today. This was nowhere near as bad. He's earned the second-guessing.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No different than against Arsenal. Contact and the subsequent reaction not being equivalent, making it look way worse than it is.

But this isn't the hill I'm going to die on today. This was nowhere near as bad. He's earned the second-guessing.
The end result is the same but you know do you there's a clear bias here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad