GWT: PL Matchweek 21

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It's pretty commendable how much he stays up and basically just looks at the refs in contempt after he's manhandled in the box for the 50th time with no call.
Quite a contrast to Mane who flops with the slightest breeze.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Announcers talking about potential invincibility. It's not insane to think about anymore. This team could do it and win Europe again and I don't think it would surprise me

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Not the most entertaining game, but this is the most thoroughly dominant game Liverpool has played in some time. They can't even get the ball and before the second goal it wasn't for lack of effort.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not the most entertaining game, but this is the most thoroughly dominant game Liverpool has played in some time. They can't even get the ball and before the second goal it wasn't for lack of effort.

Idk man... The match against LCFC was something else. They made the 2nd place club look like relegation fodder

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I feel like they've looked like this in all 3 of their last games; even if the scoreline hasn't shown it. They've really kicked it up another gear of late.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
All and all a dull game. Liverpool really controlled it for the entire 90 minutes.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Five consecutive clean-sheet for Liverpool in the Premier League. I remember a time when people were worried about them conceding too much.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That’ll do. Taking care of business.

Klopp’s lineup on Sunday is going to be hilarious

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Five consecutive clean-sheet for Liverpool in the Premier League. I remember a time when people were worried about them conceding too much.
Without Fabinho, but Joe Gomez is incredible. He is back to the level he was at before he got hurt

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Minamino, plus odds are one or two might be back. Sure, it will be younger, but they’re going to put a solid lineup. It’s Everton.
I mean anything they put out will be solid but I think especially the back line is going to be youth. Klopp risked Lovren against Salzburg when he was in the red. Don’t see him making that mistake again

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

:laugh:

Without Fabinho, but Joe Gomez is incredible. He is back to the level he was at before he got hurt
Contrary to popular belief with Fabinho in the line-up we concede more. I've pointed out why in the past. IMO he shouldn't be a 6 but one of the 8s. Gomez - van Dijk is such a great pairing and yeah...Gomez is an absolutely fantastic defender; nobody should be replacing him unless he gets injured again. Easy to forget how old he is, too (but hey, he's nowhere near the same class as de Ligt for example).

Reactions: Savant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad