GWT: PL Matchweek 21

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hoping City comes away with the win here; we could be heading towards one of the wilder title races in some years.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
This game has a City win written all over it. Every Liverpool fan knows we are never aloud to become "too comfortable". 9 points clear of Spurs and 10 clear of City never gonna happen. The life of Liverpool fans are always about being let down or being on the edge lol

Hate to go in to a game negative but I just don't have a good feeling.

However I have also come to understand that this Liverpool side never seem to stop surprise me, so on further thoughts who knows..

Last edited:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They are also away from home against a Pep team that is going to be bringing it
The only disadvantage for City. Them attacking will leave them vulnerable to counter. We saw this in the Champions League tie in April. Id take a draw right as if that were to happen only a collapse by Liverpool would prevent them from winning the league. I

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They are also away from home against a Pep team that is going to be bringing it
As we've seen before this plays into Liverpool especially against City as long as Mane doesn't kick someone in the head early in the game again.

If anything City's defensive approach last time out worked better for them and they easily could have won that game.

If they play openly and directly attack Liverpool I think they're at a disadvantage to our style.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
City has a few more painful injuries and Liverpool has better momentum, plus Klopp seems to do well against Pep, and the do-or-die aspect of it may get into their heads. That said, could be anywhere from a draw to a blowout for either team.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
KDB on the bench, Danilo and Laporte as fullbacks.

Our lineup is everyone you'd expect with a midfield of Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad