GWT: PL Matchweek 21

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Tbh City should have won the last game against Liverpool. I wouldnt consider us favourites over City. Could easily go either way.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We were clearly the second best team on the pitch. We're clearly the second best team in this league.

Now that City is off the schedule, I pray we hold onto these 4 points.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Lovren played a big bart in the two goal against. Almost handed them a third in the end. With a minute left he has two guys clear on each side of the pitch, with better crossing feet than him and a better angle than him. Ofc he decides to take it himself. Don't want to see him in an important game again, hopefully Gomez is back soon.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Lovren may be on of the strangest people in world football. I just cannot understand the inconsistency in the guy. 2 years ago everyone was on him, last year he played well especially around the end of the season and then this year he looks lost and is barely capable enough to replace a 21 year old.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If Liverpool want to compete with the likes of City in the future they need to include/groom Fabinho and Keita in their midfield. Also another creative midfielder would be ideal but they are almost impossible to find? (Maybe Ox if he can be healthy again)

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Oh well. Arsenal and City done. Chelsea and Tottenham at home and United away. 4 pts clear. Still in a good place

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean in a vacuum if you told me LFC would be up 4 on City in January after playing them twice in August I'd have taken that all day.

1.12 centimeters from a draw today. Don't think this is the worst thing in the world, but I'd say the league is 50/50 between these two right now

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I mean in a vacuum if you told me LFC would be up 4 on City in January after playing them twice in August I'd have taken that all day.

1.12 centimeters from a draw today. Don't think this is the worst thing in the world, but I'd say the league is 50/50 between these two right now

Plus the chance off the post earlier.

Liverpool was very close to being up twice in the first half and who knows what happens if they get ahead.

Reactions: Fred McCarthy

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Plus the chance off the post earlier.

Liverpool was very close to being up twice in the first half and who knows what happens if they get ahead.
Liverpool has benefitted from some fortuitous bounces this season. They were due to be on the other end of some.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->