Wolves - Palace
3.00 Newcastle - Man Utd

Thursday 3 January
3.00 Man City - Liverpool

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Liverpool getting some favorable scheduling having played Friday, Saturday, and now Thursday.

West Ham better respond after laying that horrendous egg against Burnley. To an extent, they could only run on fumes with this injury list during the holiday period for so long, though.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Interested to see if Sarri just starts pretty much the same 11 players he was rolled out 3 games straight (with one or two changes of course) over the last 2 weeks, or if he actually rests anyone.

Fred McCarthy

Dec 26, 2018
It me ..Gritty!
If Liverpool and Man City both only manage a point from their game , and Tottenham , Chelsea , Arsenal and ManU ( playing bottom dwellers ) all get 3 points ....the race will tighten dramatically. Big week for the Reds

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If Liverpool and Man City both only manage a point from their game , and Tottenham , Chelsea , Arsenal and ManU ( playing bottom dwellers ) all get 3 points ....the race will tighten dramatically. Big week for the Reds
The other three teams aren't in the race. Spurs will finish 3rd and Chelsea/Arsenal 4th.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Ramsey comes on the pitch two quick goals in succession. We'll finish below Leicester if we don't replace him.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
A brave prediction 20 games in , I guess we'll see in a few months ..cheers
At least 90 points is going to be required to win the league. Spurs have half of that and the other two teams don't. Cant see any of them gaining more points in 2nd half of the season than they did in first half. That is how I look at it.

Reactions: Fred McCarthy

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Cardiff and Huddersfield are going down. Think Fulham are the other team that will.

Fulham has a lot of talent. They just can’t put it together.

Even today, they had 3 great chances in the first half. Sessegnon had a couple chances he needs to bury.

I think they can scrap out staying up. But we’ll see.

Fred McCarthy

Dec 26, 2018
It me ..Gritty!
Fulham has a lot of talent. They just can’t put it together.

Even today, they had 3 great chances in the first half. Sessegnon had a couple chances he needs to bury.

I think they can scrap out staying up. But we’ll see.
Sessegnon ' s attempts were pathetic , I'm sure either one of us could have scored at least one of those ..

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Eriksen's got to be one of the best signings in League history. 12m when he was already an incredibly hyped prospect? It was a bargain back in 2013, and it's more incredible with each passing year
It's because he came from the Eredivisie. Sometimes you get a Christian Eriksen and other times you get a Vincent Janssen.

Reactions: Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad