PL Matchweek 2

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Here comes the 40M teenager
Jimenez scores. Deserved. Wolves been the better team in the second half.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Any big team that goes for Adams are crazy. Literally a running back playing the wrong football.

If I ran a big team that played on the counter I would do it. Otherwise no because his football is more suited to this level. On a team with more space to run it would be really hard to stop that guy.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I was going to say red for Walker, but the closeup replay makes it clear Podence made a lot of that.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If he’s picking them he’s picking the wrong cbs.
If he picks them, and I'm sure he has influence but we don't really know how much, he and/or City are clearly prioritizing ball playing ability above all else. They haven't had a defender capable of dominating their box since Kompany left.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If he picks them, and I'm sure he has influence but we don't really know how much, he and/or City are clearly prioritizing ball playing ability above all else. They haven't had a defender capable of dominating their box since Kompany left.

He definitely picks them, but there's also the part of asking for money. He asked for van Dijk in the Amazon Prime series City had. van Dijk told them no and their chairman also said there was no way in hell they would spend that kind of money on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad