GWT: PL Matchweek 1

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I don’t think it’s too serious an injury. He didn’t need too much assistance to walk off on his own.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Why would we lol? It's Norwich's first game in the PL, they started very brightly, and Liverpool are the reigning CL champs and just had an historic PL campaign. Humility is still important and while Liverpool look fantastic going forward and in possession they definitely showed a few cracks at the back.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
@Live in the Now so do we get to lol or do we still need to act modest about LFC dishing an absolute beatdown?

It's the game situation that really gets me. They were getting those attacks at the cost of giving up goals. It's not like they were solid at the back while doing it.

Yes, if a team wants to attack with 10 players against Liverpool, they may score a goal. They will also give up four goals. I was laughing at the idea that Liverpool were in trouble or something like that.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Is he an upgrade? He was released by West Ham.

he left because he wanted to be #1 on a team, obviously couldn't get that anywhere and then Liverpool went in for him no going to say no to being #2 at Liverpool compared to #2 at west ham. Bang average goal keeper, although wont be tested anywhere near as much as he was with us.

also he was a free agent he wasn't released

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Somewhere in Belgium Mignolet has just thrown his pint of Stella against the wall.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Alisson coming off looks like up 3-0 precaution. Hopefully.

Out of curiosity, do we know how Adrián is with the ball?

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean when Trent and Robbo can launch crosses like that in the box and basically can get forward whenever they want, it is like having 2 extra midfielders

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Even discounting the goal, Origi does not look out of place in the starting 11.

Reactions: YNWA14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->