GWT: PL Matchweek 1

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
United are extremely dangerous on the counter I must admit, but Chelseas defence is extremely disorganised.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Going to be a very rough start of the season with the injuries to key players.

Jorginho looking even worse than last year in this game as well. No idea how this guy ever had as much hype as he did.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Going to be a very rough start of the season with the injuries to key players.

Jorginho looking even worse than last year in this game as well. No idea how this guy ever had as much hype as he did.

Hey he touches the ball a lot......doesn’t do anything meaningful but he touches it a lot lol. Sarri f***ed us with him.

Reactions: AB13 and Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hey he touches the ball a lot......doesn’t do anything meaningful but he touches it a lot lol. Sarri ****ed us with him.
Short lateral and back passing are literally the only thing he's very good at. He is one of the worst midfielders defensively I have ever seen, his long balls aren't particularly good, his forward passing is often poor, his movement off the ball ranges from nonexistent to wrong.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
To the surprise of no one who watched Leicester regularly, Maguire was a rock in his United debut.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So, Lampard has a massive amount to prove from where I sit. Not just the transfer ban at play here. It looked like the team had no idea what they were doing.

To the surprise of no one who watched Leicester regularly, Maguire was a rock in his United debut.

Against Tammy Abraham though. He better goddamn well be a rock.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I mean...good for United but this Chelsea team might be relegation material. It's half a chamionship team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->