Manchester United - Crystal Palace
Sheffield United - Leicester
Watford - West Ham
Liverpool - Arsenal

25/8

Bournemouth - Manchester City
Tottenham - Newcastle
Wolverhampton - Burnley

Obviously Liverpool - Arsenal game of the weekend. Expecting a tough one here but i think we can get a good result. Not impressed by Liverpool so far. Norwich - Chelsea is interesting. Chelsea desperately need a win here, but i do not think they will pull it through.

Oops someone were quicker than me ;)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton with another big one. Home against another bottom table team needs to be 3 points. They have been playing far better than I thought they would this early in Potters reign. I can only imagine they keep getting better as the weeks go on.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
12-2 aggregate score at Anfield the last 3 years.

I feel we have a shot (even if minuscule) to win at any ground in the world... but not there.

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
Brighton with another big one. Home against another bottom table team needs to be 3 points. They have been playing far better than I thought they would this early in Potters reign. I can only imagine they keep getting better as the weeks go on.

I know it's super early, but if they survive, I'll hand Potter MOTY.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I know it's super early, but if they survive, I'll hand Potter MOTY.

Surviving is the bare-minimum though, it wouldn't be a big accomplishment in my mind. If he propelled them to the top 8 or won a different trophy maybe.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Villa might go down of course, but I do like the look of that team.

Never seen Guilbert before these last couple of weeks. Looks decent. Mings have been a rock so far in the PL. Very very good player. Douglas Luiz looked solid today. McGinn and Grealish are most certainly solid PL players. Engels have looked good. Trezeguet looked dangerous against Spurs - quiet today. Wesley was brutal against Spurs, but looked half useful today.

Without too many injuries I think they will stay up. Wesley need to score some goals though. Grealish will contribute and maybe also McGinn, but I´m not sure how many other goalscorers they got. That could be said for a handful of the other teams as well though. Including Everton.

I haven´t seen Sheffield United play, but other than Newcastle no-one have looked lost. Hopefully that will stay true after this weekend as well.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool isn't going to lose. I am slightly concerned about Adrian, but our forwards are going to punish their defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad